Hello WooCommerce Shop Owner
Migrate now – Easily, Quickly & Completely
Woopify moved to WordPress!
Reliability, performance & security made us transform Woopify into a WordPress Plugin.
After offering Woopify for a year, and offering a WooCommerce to Shopify WP plugin for 5 years, we founds that a WordPress plugin is:
- Noticably faster (up to 60% cut in export time).
- Inherently more Secure (no API calls to WooCommerece)
- Significantly more reliable and stable exports.
How is it different?
Apart from how the dashboard looks, there are no real difference in Woopify, in terms of features and functionality. The WordPress plugin is:
- As feature-rich as the original Woopify.
- Dashboard fully integrated into WordPress.
- There is no need to create an account in Woopify.
All Products, Variations & Reviews
Fully featured integration with WooCommerce - Export all products and their data, including variations & images. Migrate your Product Reviews, with selctive Exporting based on Rating.
All Orders & Transactional Data
Immediately integrate new and old orders with Shopify's order management system and its extensive reporting. All transactional data is migrated, including refunds, discounts and taxes.
All Customers (Inc. CSV Exporter)
Migrate all Customers with their data, and auto-create accounts for them, optinally auto-send invitation email to each customer. CSV Exporter included for book keeping and backup.
Smart Categories & Tags Organizer
Woopify will help you organize your products' Categories as well as tag the products according to your preferences, Automatically create to new Collections, and product types.
Unlimited & Selective updates
Added a new listing? updated another? New order? No problem! With Woopify you can migrate and update any of your WooCommerce objects whenever needed, without additional fee.
Detailed Logs & History
The Woopify exporter keeps detailed logs of your past 100 exports incase anything goes wrong. Each log contains full export details and can be downloaded for detailed reference.
Secure and Private
All connections to your shops are made securely with authorization keys that you can disable at any time. None of your product, sales or customer data is stored on our server.
And Much Much More
Woopify can auto-assign or custom assign Vendor, export reviews, URL Redirects, auto-assign custom stock numbers, add custom tags and notes to Orders and Customers, Send invitation emails and much more!
Unique ID Settings (SKU)
- Pull Unique SKUs from WooCommerce (Where applicable)
- Auto-generate Unique SKU
- Ability to prefix SKUs to differentiate between WooCommerce and Shopify IDs
- Import Specific Language Translations
- Modify the product titles before exporting to Shopify (Improve readability)
Batch Edit Product Content
- Batch Remove Content from product Description
- Batch Truncate Product description After a number of Paragraph
- Batch Add Content to product descriptions (Append or Prepend)
- Change Image names (Improves SEO)
- Assign Featured Products to a Specific Shopify Collection
- Populate Product Type based on Categories or Sections
- Populate Product Tags Based on Categories, Sections or current WooCommerce Tags
- Exclude Specific WooCommerce tags from Export
- Set Custom Product Vendors
- Migrate all Product Reviews
- Create Collections based on WooCommerce Sections or Categories
- Assign Products to Collection based on their Section or Categories
- Set Product Visibility based on WooCommerce Status (for example, Auto-hide all disabled and expired products), or auto-hide all products.
- Batch enable/disable Stock management and/or Backorders
- Manage Stock down to Variation Level
- Batch set a custom stock level to all products
Export products based on their:
- Status (disabled, expired, inactive or active)
- Specific IDs
- Update previously exported products by overwriting duplicates.
- History logs contains detailed information of everything that went good or bad in an export - easy to track down issues, and fix them
- Keep up to 100 previous history logs
- Keeps a relation table of all previously exported products.
How does it work?
Premium Plan for All
What's your refund policy?
For the WordPress plugin, we offer a 30 day Money-back guarantee. This means that if you try the plugin, it didn't work as promised and we couldn't fix it, we'll be happy to issue a refund (more details in the WordPress plugin site).
Is Woopify a Shopify App?
Not anymore! Woopify is now offered as a WordPress Plugin. Why? We listed the reasons above, but in short - WordPress plugin performs singinicantly better, is more reliable and secure than the Shopify app alternative.
How does this differ than CSV Exporters?
While CSV exporter are designed to work as single time exporters, Woopify was designed to work as a single time exporter AND a shop Maintenance solution, allowing to to preiodically update your inventory.
Moreover, Woopify full integration with WooCommerce allows access to data that normal CSV exporters do not provide.
How Many Shops can I use?
The WordPress plugin comes in 2 plans, a single-shop plan, which is limited to one shop and a multi-shop plan, which can be used with unlimited shops.
Will ANYTHING change on my WooCommerce shop?
Nothing at all! Your WooCommerce shop will remain as is, Woopify ONLY reads your data, and does not modify or edit any information within your WooCommerce store.
Can I export only specific categories?
Yes! You can specify specific categories, products or product ranges from your shop. Easily select a category or identify products by their WooCommerce ID. Woopify gives you the power to export exactly what you need.
Is Woopify easy to use? I’m not tech-savvy :(
That’s a good question! Woopify includes detailed description for every settings and every step.
What about my old WooCommerce Links?
Woopify will keep your old WooCommerce link alive and working by creating URL redirects to every product in your Shopify shop.